7.01.2012

Singapore Photo Diary

The weather have been hot lately, and it would be great if i have remote control to control the sun. Well, anyway I just take photos with my new baby. Actually I'm not really into flower print , until i  met sweet sartorial (click here) . I'm falling in love with flower print for the first time! They have a good quality short and the flower print are just lovely <3

//CLICK READ MORE BUTTON TO SEE MORE PHOTOS//



Wearing green shoes from Singapore , short - sweet sartorial , tank top - bershka  , bag - Bonia







check their facebook page and their collection :)

 Btw this is my the first time making photo diary, and I'm happy. i just capture anything that i see. since i went to Singapore with my friend i can't take much photos. So here it's my 6-day trip to Singapore :D

 on the first day i'm going to Takasimaya and H&M and it's far from the place that i stayed. I have to change MRT twice. oh yeah I stayed at  Dhoby Ghaut, since it's already high season i couldn't get  hotel at orchard road :"  but I'm still happy because Sale is anywhere *teehee. If you read my tweet I have been lost my stuff at forever 21,Singapore. but idk It's luck or what i found it again, my bad :"D. And of course I'm going to Universal Studio on the 5th day. Universal Studio was amazing. Since i want to enjoy my day i don't take much photos. But sure my holiday was fun ;D  






















Follow my twitter

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Looking great ellen! :)

inezdiva said...

very nice trip dear :)

Karina Dinda R. said...

Lucky you can visit Singapore, wish I can go there too someday ^^ Nice post dear, love it! :)

Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Wynne Prasetyo said...

gosh, you look so cute!



WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

okky dommy said...

you look prettyy :)

Satin and Souffles said...

Lovely pics xx

{Satin&Souffles}

Unknown said...

lovely outfit, love ur coral top!!!
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
u wanna follow each other? let mii know.
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Veronyca Sufry said...

you look cute, and love the pants <3
nice look for summer \m/

xoxo
http://verockstar.blogspot.com/

Livia Pangdoko said...

such amazing photos! i love your bottoms so muchh <33 gorgeous!

xx,
www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

You look so well!

Anonymous said...

Love your shorts! X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

loving your outfit really pretty indeed :)

Karina Novia said...

cute nails! the pictures are all beautiful <3

http://karinanovia.blogspot.com/

Little Marshal said...

Le vernis à ongles est trop mignon !

magmons said...

You look so pretty and
Absolutely love this blog :)
I'm following.
_____________________
please follow me :) magmons.blogspot.com
______________________
XOXOXO FROM Poland