9.08.2015

Unicorn Cafe

So I went Bangkok a couple days ago with my friend. Since I was busy recording < for my youtube channel>, I forgot to take some photos of the cafe, and end up with these photos. The cafe we were going was so awesome, I was amaze with the decoration and the food :p, not only looks good but the taste was really delicious.

Rainbow Cheese Cake 

Rainbow Pasta
At first I thought it was just the cafe decoration that attract people to come. Since they do have a lot Unicorn stuff from doll to unicorn costume.< FYI : They also let us to try the costume and take some photos> But then I was wrong, you should try their menu, even tho I was already full because I had breakfast before we were trying Unicorn Cafe, I end up finished  this rainbow  pasta, not to forget the rainbow cheese cake.
Galaxi Frappe
For you who doesn't know where it is, you can visit them at Sathrorn 8 BTS Chongnonsi, Bangkok, Thailand. Their line: unicorncafe , you can reach their place via tuk tuk or taxi. Since it was my first time came to bangkok, I recommend you guys to buy sim card and download waze. Since it easier to reach the place you are going with waze, and you should double check the place with google or else you will get lost or get gullible by the taxi or tuk tuk, and don't forget to use the meters on taxi. I guess we should stop talking rainbow food, lets moving on to the outfit.
Dress - Zara// Hat -  Shanghai // Shoes- DYI Converse
What I wore to unicorn cafe , the weather was really hot in Bangkok more that I expect , so I was wearing this white dress and hat, Even tho I use sunblock everyday still I got sun burn here and there, the reason why I was wearing shoes is because I think It's easier to wear shoes there then wearing sandals, since i can wear it with any clothes that I brought. Well see you on next post!!!

3 comments:

Eka Patriargadani said...

cutee cafee! I love unicorn!

Sambil Jajan
Fresh Cappucinno

MichelleSanjaya said...

this place is def heaven for unicorn lover <33

cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

Bea S. said...

Lovely photos! :)

xxx
thefashionsky.blogspot.com