10.16.2017

(EVENT) HUSH PUPPIES BALLERINAS


So, Let's talk about my last event with Hush Puppies. Who doesn't know about Hush Puppies? Even I had a some of this American Brand at home, not only footwear, they are also producing clothes, bag, accessories even luggages.  I am a big fan of their product. This time around Hush Puppies launching their new product called Hush Puppies Ballerinas, what makes this ballerina collection with their other collection?





They are designing this footwear in hope to make all women be able to wear their shoes without worry about the comfort of their feet, The product asset it self focus on it's comfort and style. The Ballerinas Collection comes in two different model, Belle and Samantha. They are having so many color that catch my eyes. I'm personally love them all <3 I meant who doesn't wear flat shoes? Even thought I'm short *well I guess I am* , I am usually wearing heels but on daily basis I am wearing flat shoes, because it can be such a pain in the ass wearing heels on daily basis *crying* and I feel like I can still looks good while wearing this Ballerinas Collection <3.  


Let's talk about the event, I was coming way too early at the event since I want to avoid Jakarta traffic. The event it self hosted at Lewis and Carol, well at first I was shocked, I meant I didn't expect, the event would be that well prepared, Flower and their dog mascot displayed in every corner and table not to forget the way they display the shoes and arrange the event. It was really pleasant evening, taking photos, trying the product , not to forget how we learn how to take photos flatlay and enjoying our 3 course meal with live music from Radhini. Her voice was amazing <3 



I guess I can't thank Hush Puppies enough for Inviting me <3 Thank you Hush Puppies, I must say The event is a huge success. Love it <3  

Anyway Hush Puppies is available in all major dept store all over Indonesia and you can visit their stores here in Jakarta at Baywalk Pluit, Central Park , Grand Indonesia , Kota kasablanka , Kuningan City , Lippo Mall Kemang , Mall Kelapa Gading , Mall Puri Indah , Mall Taman Anggrek, PIK Avenue , Pluit Village and f(X) Mall



2 comments:

cKAja said...

selalu suka sama model sepatu yang kayak gitu. enak banget dipake apalagi buat ngampus atau ngantor

Deck Contractors Hillsboro said...

Greeat read thanks